- Lighting accounts for up to 60% of the energy consumed throughout America. That includes the lighting you use in your facility during business hours, indoors, outdoors, for displays – even when you’re closed at night.
- A low-energy lighting retrofit, utilizing ultra-high efficient lighting products, can reduce the amount of energy a business uses by up to 80%. Plus, the lifespan of LED and other low-energy lighting products can last more than 10 years.
- That’s up to 30 times longer than traditional bulbs or 30 fewer times you need to replace a light bulb. You not only save significantly on power, you save on maintenance, too.
- A low-energy lighting retrofit for your business can:
· Reduce your monthly energy usage by up to 80%
· Generate an immediate increase in cash flow with no cash down
· Improve your sales and worker environment with enhanced lighting
· Reduce heat gain and save money by reducing cooling costs
· Take advantage of government and utility company incentives, benefits and bonuses. You could
get cash just to install!
- Immediate Return on Investment (ROI)
Positive cash flow – or cash not going toward electric bills – begins immediately. A low-energy lighting installation will more than pay for itself. And any money received from green programs is simply the icing on the cake, improving an already strong ROI.
- Financial benefit
Zero down financing for eligible customers, means you can take advantage of a customized retrofit and start increasing your cash and profits immediately.
- Kopa clients report significant savings from its low-energy lighting plans including:
· 131,040 watts used per day pre installation compared to 16,380 after installation
· One small company’s electrical bill of $511 per month was reduced to $76 per month – a savings
of $5,220 annually
· Significant heat reduction generated from lighting cut cooling costs by 40%
· $17,000 in green program funding
- You should always consider low energy lighting first.